Streetlight Outages

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street light outages can be reported in one of the following ways:

Report an outage or issue to Alliant Energy and complete the Street Light Repair Request Form. Be sure to include address/location, city and state.

If you wish to speak with someone directly, contact the Public Service Department at 319-377-6367.