Property Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
If the complaint is on junk or abandoned vehicles, you may call the Police Department non-emergency phone number 377-1511. All other property complaints can be directed to the Building Department at City Hall. They can be reached at 319-743-6330.