Commercial Firework Displays

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Prior to a commercial firework display, a license should be obtained from the City Clerk's office.   


To Apply:

  1. Complete application
  2. Submit application with appropriate fee and any required documentation to:
    • City Clerk’s Office, 1225 6th Avenue, Suite 110, Marion, IA 52302


Next Steps:

Once your application has been submitted, we will forward your application to the appropriate departments for approval.  This process can take two to six weeks. Upon approval, a license will be mailed to you at the mailing address listed on your application.