Marion Fire Department will occasionally be asked to attend a community gathering to provide safety discussions and to display a truck.
Before requesting a truck visit, please keep in mind:
- Priority is given to educational organizations like schools, daycare centers, and community/non-profit groups providing a service or event that aligns with the the department's fire safety and health goals.
- Fire department personnel and apparatuses do not make appearances at private parties or for-profit functions (e.g. grand opening event for a new business, birthday parties, etc.)
- No request for programs and events on Sundays or holidays, please.
- The department works very hard to accommodate every request it receives however due to limited resources, training demands, and a high volume of emergency response calls handled by the department we can not accommodate all requests. We apologize in advance if this is this is the case.
To arrange a truck visit 377-8237 or email the Fire Department. The following information is helpful:
- Organization Name/ Event
- Date and time of the visit
- Contact person name and phone number
- Location of event
- Number of children and/or adults expected, if known
- Ages of children, if known