Closure of Marion's City Facilities Extended
In accordance with the phased reopening guidance issued by Linn County Public Health and consistent with other metro communities, City facilities in Marion will remain closed to walk-in traffic until public health trends indicate it is safe to reopen.
Business may be conducted by appointment only, if alternative methods of meeting are not available.
Staff continue to work on-site and remotely to serve the community. Residents and businesses may conduct City business online, by phone, or via email.
Closed facilities include:
- Marion City Hall (1225 6th Ave.)
- Marion Public Library (1095 6th Ave.)
- Lowe Park Arts & Environment Center (4500 N. 10th St.)
- Thomas Park Administrative & Operations Facility (343 Marion Blvd.)
- Marion Public Services Facility (195 35th St.)
- Marion Fire Station No. 2 (3933 Katz Dr.)
- Marion Police Headquarters (6315 Hwy. 151)
Find contact information and an overview of service implications by department at www.cityofmarion.org/COVID-19response.