Dealing with Hail Damage?
Post Date:04/08/2020 10:09 AM
On April 7, a line of storms produced damaging hail in parts of Marion. The City of Marion offers these reminders to residents:Return to full list >>
- Call your insurance company to report damage. They will send an adjuster to assess the damage.
- If you do interact with an adjuster, contractor, etc. be sure to practice social distancing
- As you consider repairs, remember that there's no better time to support local businesses
- Be aware that door-to-door solicitation is currently prohibited under the governor's COVID-19 disaster declaration
- Report any suspicious activity/potential fraud schemes to the Marion Police Department at 319-377-1511