Volunteers Needed to Serve on Marion Boards & Commissions
Do you want to provide input on City policies and help shape both our city and its government? Apply to be one of 100+ volunteers that serve on Marion boards or commissions.
A number of positions are currently available including:
- Local Option Sales Tax (LOST) Oversight Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Code Construction Review Board
- and more
Marion residents interested in being considered for a position may pick up an application at Marion City Hall, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., or download an application online.
Upon review of applications, Mayor AbouAssaly will recommend appointees to City Council for approval. For more information, call (319) 743-6301.