The City of Marion is currently hiring for the following positions. Complete details can be found within the job posting.
City application - Please be sure to refer to the specific application packet for each position, if available. Applications packets can be found within the individual job postings.
If you're looking for volunteer opportunities, learn about Boards & Commissions that help guide the City.
The City of Marion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Assistance provided to disabled individuals upon request.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$45,967-$67,599 depending on qualificationis
- Posted Date:06/19/2020 8:42 AM
- Deadline to Apply:07/16/2020 5:00 PM
The City of Marion is seeking to hire a full-time administrative assistant within the City Manager’s Department.
The administrative assistant performs routine and complex secretarial and administrative duties and related work as apparent or assigned. This employee maintains records and manages functions as designated by his/her supervisor. This employee answers telephones, processes mail, provides customer assistance, and researches information. Work is performed under limited supervision of the City Manager. An important function of this employee is that he or she can relieve the supervisor of a wide variety of requests not requiring his or her personal attention. Review the job description for full details.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two-year degree in business, accounting, or related field preferred
- Any acceptable combination of education, training, and experience that provides the above knowledge, abilities and skills may be substituted.
Applications are due by 5 p.m. on July 16, 2020.
Assistance provided to disabled individuals upon request
Equal Opportunity Employer