Citizen Requests for Street Maintenance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you see a section of pavement that is in need of repair, please submit a citizen request to the department in one of two ways:

1.    Email the Public Services Department to request street repair.

2.     Call Public Services between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 319-377-6367.